.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

THE END HAS COME

The time has come for me to end this blog...I know it hasn't even been a year but the fact of the matter is, Tay Tay has a real job now! (LOL No offence to those blog for income). I work at a huge company, with huge clients, and I have a lot of responsibility; so it’s inevitable that I move on to bigger things.

Going into my 3rd year of college I was confused; I actually wanted to become a columnist because blogging was so fun. But after a while, I realized my true passion is in advertising. After a 3 week internship, I was offered a job based on my “passion, charm and work ethic” (my boss’s words not mine!)

It's very challenging to work for ends, and do this passionately on the side and it was a hard decision, but it was fun while it lasted! And thanks to all my readers, you've made this blog a fun hobby...but unfortunately, it's just that.

Peace.





I wanna take this time to thank Fresh over at Crunk & Disorderly for her inspiration. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have found my hidden talent in writing...who knows where this will take me. Thank you so much for the love and exposure, you don't know how much this means to me :) T.

CONTACTS: Use please don't ABUSE I do not except random requests so if you are a reader of my blog PLEASE STATE it in your message!

OoohDAMNTayTay@gmail.com

MySpace

Blogroll Me!

BLOGROLL